Tuesday 2 October 2007

Coon of the Moment



Here I was, sitting, enjoying my wife's Sunday dinner, flicking between the numerous crap "24 hr news" stations (btw: which just loop the same 10min news for 24hrs), when suddenly I almost choked on my chicken! I see this Zimbabwean "Journalist" on Date Line (BBC 24) talking the most incredible coony type of trash.

This Tererai (which ironically means "listen carefully"), was publicly speaking on the behalf of the millions of Zimbabweans in the "Diaspora", but instead using this platform to raise the serious issues KILLING our people, he chose to "yeessir boss" for the puppet masters and blow their war trumpets on their behalf! No mention of the Sanctions, the racist media war.



I therefore, hereby award Tererai "The Coon of the Moment" crown!

What are his credentials?? Why the dodgy American accent?? Whats with the dodgy "African Cave Painting" coonic/kaffir shirt?? This guy is a peice of work/Sh** (you choose)!! I was waiting for him to start speaking in "Chilapa-lapa" and shine the BBC hosts shoes!!

Chinja maitiro, maitiro chinja!!!

You can watch the full Dateline from BBC's website or iPlay if you are somewhat sodo-masochistic, get it???... massir-kiss-tic?

Another interesting view on this clown!
Tererai Karimakwenda: Barking against sensibility and reason. Age of the African puppet.

No comments: